Карта сайтаПоискОбратная связь
f-баня
а тебя здесь нет?
(мучеников: 11795)

Вернуться   Форум о FIFA 15, FIFA 14, PES 2014 и других футбольных симуляторах на fifasoccer.ru > English forums > FIFA 08, PES/WE, FIFA World Cup, UEFA CL

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 25.07.2010, 09:34   #11
Посетитель

Отправить сообщение для Андрей шептий с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Андрей шептий с помощью Skype™

Цитата:Сообщение от LeXeR
i have to say, that FIFa is better

You right!

Why?
I think gameplay in pes is better than Fifa,but!Career in Fifa is more intresting and realisting.
Андрей шептий вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.12.2010, 23:24   #12
Посетитель

Hi

Последний раз редактировалось Дани; 25.12.2010 в 23:27..
Дани вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.12.2010, 23:46   #13

проспартаковец

Отправить сообщение для Fl@mmender с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Fl@mmender с помощью Skype™

Folks, excuse me that i don´t response to the right theme, but there are a pair of questions i wanted ask since i had registred on fifasoccer. Are there any users on this Forum who are English or American? For what do we need this english topic in this forum? An
Fl@mmender вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.12.2010, 23:48   #14
Посетитель

Тебе это писать не лень было?
Старый 26.12.2010, 15:08   #15

проспартаковец

Отправить сообщение для Fl@mmender с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Fl@mmender с помощью Skype™

Дани, I had nothing better to do in evening.
Fl@mmender вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 25.01.2011, 22:59   #16

Отправить сообщение для Trez с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Trez с помощью MSN Отправить сообщение для Trez с помощью Skype™

I think this part of the forum would be very useful. Let`s try to improve our English skills! Let`s learn something new!

Последний раз редактировалось LeXeR; 02.04.2011 в 09:29..
Trez вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 28.04.2020, 21:14   #17
Посетитель

Pro Evo 2009 isn't an ugly game, but the player models and animations are starting to look a bit dated. The character animations lack fluidity and variation. Although players are easy to control, they certainly don't look realistic. The main menu has received a pop-art facelift this year, but the pregame menus and in-game displays look stale. Thankfully, the pervasive menu advertising from PES 2008 is gone. While there are regular advertising billboards around the pitch, they're not obtrusive and fit the setting. The soundtrack has also undergone an overhaul, replacing the J-pop numbers of PES 2008 with a mix of alt-rock and pop, which suits the tone of the game.

At its core, Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 doesn't deviate from previous entries in the series, and while there are new game modes this year, they don't offer a compelling reason to upgrade. The new online mode, while shallow, is still fun to play, and the Become a Legend mode is a novel but boring take on the standard game. This is still an enjoyable football experience at heart, but it's only for those willing to look past the game's flaws.
hoangyen вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Опции темы